28sqm nice stuido in Plaza Bib Rambla located right in the heart of Granada. Can sleep 2 persons.
This apartment is located in the historical, commercial and touristic center. Nearby the plaza Carmen and the cathedral. Plaza bib rambla also called the floor square; you will discover why once you see it. In the center of the square there is the giant’s fountain from the XVII century. The square owes its name to Bab ar Rambia, one of the great wall doors. Nearby the Alhambra monument and the Capilla Real. Special spot to enjoy the history and the “magic” of Andalucía.
Well equipped stuido with an sleeping area, with two single beds. The bathroom features a sink and a shower of 1mx1m. The kitchen is open space with a dinning area. You will find bedlinen, covers, towels, hair dryer, heating, microwave, sandwich maker, fridge, kitchenware, coffee maker, washing machine of communal use (no located in the studio), internet connection, baby cot and three windows. The baby cot, televison and hair dryer are under request. The washing machine, tumble dryer and iron are of communal use.
You have to pay 25% of the pending balance of the booking within 7 days after making the reservation (after pre-payment made) as a guarantee of presence. The rest (75%) is paid at the entrance, and a deposit of 100.00 €.
Check-in at 17.00 pm and Check-out at 11.00 h. The schedule is flexible in function of the occupation.
The cancellation policy is the return of those 25%, less bank charges , if you cancel with a minimum of 15 days in advance.